PlacementsJanuary 8, 2022 2022-06-15 8:45
Our Training and Placement Cell is credited with providing successful engineers and professionals after completion of their degree. We organise a number of training programs for all the students with the help of in-house experts and resource personnel drawn from professional agencies. These activities have proved exceptionally useful in shaping the careers of students.
The goal of the placement cell is:
- Connecting the students with organisations and giving both the opportunity to find the right fit in terms of career advancement & employability. This is done by reaching out to multiple recruiters and companies and organising campus drives and optimising the job hunting and talent scouting procedure.
- Coaching students in their training process by providing a simulated corporate experience through globally recognised technical certifications from leading MNCs, industrial visits, seminars and Guest Lectures by eminent professionals of their fields, soft skills & aptitude building training, amongst a few.
- Ensuring the quality and reputation of a BVC alumna to remain withheld and be a responsible and ethical member of the society.
The Placement Committee members strive to provide the students and recruiters with the right kind of facilities and establish a smooth and uninterrupted placement process. Their key objectives are to:
- Provide Career Guidance to Students
- Network with Employers across the country
- Plan and Organise hiring events and Placement Drive
- Screen potential candidates